will provide practitioners with new strategies and techniques to handle workers' compensation cases in the changing economy.This fast-paced program features a panel of some of the most respected New Jersey Workers' Compensation Judges and attorneys, who will review and provide insight on the top issues and cases that have emerged during the past year.
As an attendee, you’ll pick up practical pointers that have proven successful in matters ranging from jurisdictional issues through coverage of employment. The program will expand your horizons and broaden your practice potential into expanding in developing areas of the law. Make plans to register today!
• The New Rules For Preparing, Defending and Processing Motions For Emergent Medical Care That Require A Showing Of “Irreparable Harm.” - Hon. Peter J. Calderone
• The Standard Of Proof Required To Establish Liability In A Multiple Employer And/Or Successive Insurance Carrier Orthopedic Claim - Nancy J. Johnson, Esq.
• Differences Among Jurisdictions in Cash Benefits - Professor Emeritus John F. Burton, Jr.
• What Should Be Considered In Addressing Injured Workers’ Needs For Adapting A Home As A Barrier-Free Environment - Jerome L. Eben, AIA. PP. CID
• The Evidence Burden Required To Successfully Establish Compensability In A Claim Involving Secondary Fragrance Exposure In The Workplace - Kenneth A. DiMuzio, Esq.
• How And When An Employer Or Subsidiary Can Assert A Lien On Settlement Proceeds From A Third Party Recovery - John J. Jasieniecki, Esq.; James Jude Plaia, Esq.
|JON L. GELMAN, ESQ.
|Author: “New Jersey Workers’ Compensation Law” (3rd Ed., Thompson-West)
Law Offices of Jon Gelman (Wayne)
|JOHN F. BURTON, JR.
|Former Chair, National Commission on State Workmen’s Compensation Laws
Professor Emeritus, School of Management & Labor Relations (SMLR),
Rutgers University (New Brunswick)
|NANCY J. JOHNSON, ESQ.
|Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Workers’ Compensation Attorney
Weston, Stierli & McFadden (Piscataway)
|(at New Brunswick)
|KENNETH A.DIMUZIO, SR. ESQ.
|Hoffman DiMuzio (Woodbury)
New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
The non-profit continuing education service of:
The New Jersey State Bar Association
Rutgers - The State University of New Jersey
Seton Hall University
One Constitution Square, New Brunswick, New Jersey 08901-1520
Phone: (732)214-8500 Fax: (732)249-0383 • CustomerService@njicle.com