The NJ Institute for Continuing Legal Education recently presented the 3rd Annual seminar on hot topics and issues in workers' compensation law. A panel of State and national experts addressed important issues that have been identified over the last year.
Topics discussed were:
1. Responsibility to the Group Healthcare Carrier
2. Proving a Hepatitis case
3. Applications for counsel fees
4. Ethical considerations in handling "plant closing" cases
5. The impact of Temporary Disability liens
6. How to try an occupational lead case
7. How to establish that a worker is a full-time employee
8. What you need to know about State Reciprocity agreements.
JON L. GELMAN, ESQ.
Author: “New Jersey Workers’ Compensation Law” (3rd Ed., Thompson-West)
Law Offices of Jon Gelman (Wayne)
For those who missed the program, the audio recording and printed material is available from